As seen on Vineyard Vogue, I thought I'd follow along!
1. What is your first name? Kate
2. What is your favorite food? Friut
3. What high school did you attend? wohs
4. What is your favorite color? chartrues
5. Who is your celebrity crush? David b (from the show, Bones)
6. Favorite wine? Pinot Grigio
7. Dream vacation? Italy
8. Favorite dessert? Canoli
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? An Architect
10. What do you love most in life? My Family
11. One word to describe you? Creative & optomistic
12. Your Flickr name? nothing came up when I searched mine! So I searched polka dots like mrs Vineyard Vogue :)
All you have to do is type your answer to each of the above questions into Flickr’s search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL’s into the Mosaic Maker (3 columns, 4 rows). Have fun making your own!
Throughout the planning of my own wedding I looked at more wedding blogs than I care to admit to. One of my daily reads though was East Side Bride. I loved her refreshing/ bad-ass views on wedding planning(especially after reading countless blog featuring "vintage wedding details")
I was drawn to her most recent post but what really got me was the comments. Anyone who has ever planned a wedding has their own views/ thoughts/ and opinions on maid of honors( or whatever you choose to call them) but I thinks it's a pretty good post for anyone planning a wedding or anyone who is simply part of a wedding.